The SIAL Innovation competition is a unique international competition that rewards the best innovations in food and non-food related products, such as packaging and containers.
The competition is open to all exhibitors, and select winners based on the following 4 criteria: packaging, manufacturing process, merchandising and recipe.
- Try to win one of our 10 SIAL Innovation prizes: 3 grand-prize winners Gold, Silver and Bronze will benefit from an international recognition thanks to the World Champion Tour
- 2 special categories: sustainable development and packaging
- Generate extra traffic to your booth and increase your return on investment
- A 10,000$ grant will be awarded by Nielsen to the gold medal as well as a 100pi2 barestand booth for SIAL Toronto 2023
- A 5,000$ grant will be awarded by Nielsen to the silver medal as well as a 50pi2 barestand booth for SIAL Toronto 2023
- A 5,000$ grant will be awarded by Nielsen to the bronze medal
- A 3,750$ grant will be awarded by Mitacs to the sustainble development medal
Conditions of participation:
The product(s) you submit must be food or non-food products serving food sector needs, must have been created or launched, after April 2020 on the market, in their country of origin or in any other country.